Thursday, July 17, 2008

Supervillian Musicals!

Right now I want to get on my soapbox about how much Joss Whedon rocks. It goes without saying that Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly are the best TV shows ever and now Joss Whedon is continuing his tradition of awesomeness with Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Seriously, how can you go wrong with a supervillian musical starring Neil Patrick Harris? and the best part is . . . the entire thing is free this week . . . without advertisements. You don't want to miss it.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I might get a cramp in my clicking finger with how fast I'm going to go check this out.

princess jen said...

So funny!! Good thing I stayed up super late tonight so I could catch the ending!!!

Alan J said...

i didn't like the ending.