Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I do NOT heart Wal*Mart

I try to avoid Wally World at all costs. I am not overly impressed with the things they sell, I've had bad experiences with their produce and my sister refuses to buy meat there after issues with them. Plus I think their stores are dirty and cluttered and difficult to navigate.

That being said, I couldn't avoid it on Monday. I really needed water balloons. I had already tried Harmon's, Smith's, and Target and was not successful. How annoying! No water balloons to be found. So I made the trek to Wal*Mart. Where they happen to be remodeling right now. So it's even dirtier than usual. And the staff is even less helpful!!

This brings to my next point. Customer Service. When I go to Wal*Mart, I don't expect great customer service. I know better but I would think that if I asked a staff member where something was, she wouldn't blow me off and tell me to go to Customer Service at the front of the store when I have a shopping cart full of items and two cranky kids. And when I ask another staff member for help, I don't expect them to tell me they don't speak English. So after wandering around for 45 minutes, I managed to find 3 things I needed but still no water balloons. Luckily my knight in shining armor found some at Walgreens on his way home from work!

Oh, and one more store I do not heart: Ross. I used to not mind it, but the few times I've gone in, I've been thoroughly disgusted by how filthy the store is. And it feels like I've landed in Mexico. If you don't speak Spanish then you have no shot of any staff member being even remotely courteous.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Ugh, I hate Wal-Mart. That was my only shopping for six years and now that I have other options, I only go there under duress.

Alan J said...

I just hate lousy customer service in general. A poor customer service ethic in general which does not encourage let along require associates to speak english is even more annoying. Just so you know i called the customer service department and they were pretty disgusted. They said everyone should know that water balloons are over by stationary ('cause that totally makes senses) and that if an associate doesn't know where something is they should figure it out instead of telling the customer to go to customer service. And she said that it should never happen that someone says they don't speak english. She apologized and said she would inform the store manager. This just goes to show that a complaint that isn't voiced can never be addressed. Maybe we should complaing more. ;)

Taylor said...

I can't believe that I am actually standing up for Walmart but at the corporate level, i have actually gotten good customer service. For example, one time when I got my oil changed at Walmart, it took 90 minutes instead of the promised 45. When I got home I sent them an email. The very next day the regional manager called to personally apologize and proceeded to give me a free oil change. I really can't stand walmart either but I do think that when you are annoyed at a company, you should give them a chance to make it right. So I guess I am agreeing with Alan.

Alan J said...

Ha, ha Taylor agrees with me. No, wait - that probably means the end is near. Noooooooo...

NADER GLAL said...

تعتمد شركه الصفرات على فريق عمل ضخم يمكنه أن يقدم الخدمات بكفاءة واحترافية عالية لا تجد لها مثيل.تقوم بعمل فحص شامل إلى المنظفات التي تستخدمها حتى تضمن أنها سوف تؤدي الغرض المطلوب وسوف تستخدمها الشركة في أعمال التنظيف وتصل من خلالها إلى الغرض المطلوب.
تستخدم أحدث المعدات التي تعمل على التنظيف على أكمل وجه وتقضي تمامًا على الجراثيم التي توجد في المكان.
يمكنها أن تقوم بتقديم الخدمات الدقيقة في أسرع وقت ممكن وعلى أعلى مستوى.
تصل إلى العميل في أي منطقة بالرياض في أسرع وقت ممكن فهي تمتلك السيارات المجهزة التي يمكن من خلالها الوصول إلى العميل في أسرع وقت ممكن.تعمل الشركة في هذا المجال منذ العديد من السنوات وهذا الأمر هو الذي ساعدها أن تضمن للعميل أن تؤدي الخدمات المثالية التي لا يمكن أن توفرها لكم أي شركة أخرى.
السرعة في تأدية الخدمات وذلك لأن عدد كبير من الاشخاص المتخصصين هو الذي يقوم بتقديم هذه الخدمات.ويمكنها الوصول إلى جميع الاماكن حتى وإن كان من الصعب الوصول إليه
في أي وقت ترغب أن تحصل على خدمات التنظيف فعليك الاتصال على شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض والتي سوف تقوم بهذه المهمة بدقة شديدة
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لعزل الاسطح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المجالس بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف السجاد بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لنقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لكشف التسربات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المسابح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري بالرياض
_

NADER GLAL said...

تعتمد شركه الصفرات على فريق عمل ضخم يمكنه أن يقدم الخدمات بكفاءة واحترافية عالية لا تجد لها مثيل.تقوم بعمل فحص شامل إلى المنظفات التي تستخدمها حتى تضمن أنها سوف تؤدي الغرض المطلوب وسوف تستخدمها الشركة في أعمال التنظيف وتصل من خلالها إلى الغرض المطلوب.
تستخدم أحدث المعدات التي تعمل على التنظيف على أكمل وجه وتقضي تمامًا على الجراثيم التي توجد في المكان.
يمكنها أن تقوم بتقديم الخدمات الدقيقة في أسرع وقت ممكن وعلى أعلى مستوى.
تصل إلى العميل في أي منطقة بالرياض في أسرع وقت ممكن فهي تمتلك السيارات المجهزة التي يمكن من خلالها الوصول إلى العميل في أسرع وقت ممكن.تعمل الشركة في هذا المجال منذ العديد من السنوات وهذا الأمر هو الذي ساعدها أن تضمن للعميل أن تؤدي الخدمات المثالية التي لا يمكن أن توفرها لكم أي شركة أخرى.
السرعة في تأدية الخدمات وذلك لأن عدد كبير من الاشخاص المتخصصين هو الذي يقوم بتقديم هذه الخدمات.ويمكنها الوصول إلى جميع الاماكن حتى وإن كان من الصعب الوصول إليه
في أي وقت ترغب أن تحصل على خدمات التنظيف فعليك الاتصال على شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض والتي سوف تقوم بهذه المهمة بدقة شديدة
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لعزل الاسطح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المجالس بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف السجاد بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لنقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لكشف التسربات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف المسابح بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتنظيف الخزانات بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري بالرياض
_

شركة ركن الأمانة للخدمات المنزلية said...

افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بابها
افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان
افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بنجران
شركة تنظيف كنب بخميس مشيط