Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introducing Taylor

hmmm, or maybe I should use some tricksy screen name so that nobody will know who to blame for all my strong opinions???? Anyway, on to the introduction!

Introducing myself is always a little strange for me. Mostly because the way I see myself and the way I really am are not the same thing and I am never sure which way to go when giving an introduction. So perhaps I should begin by saying that I pride myself on being an intellectual (it is important to note that "priding oneself" and actually being are two different things). And that I consider myself to be an objectivist Mormon (if you know anything about either, you will understand how being both gives rise to a lot of internal conflict). I also am a behavior analyst (phooey on mentalism!) and the Stay-at-Home Parent of a mostly delightful 7 month old daughter.

My interest are rather broad: ranging from rock climbing to reading to rocketry (check out my alliteration!). I also am addicted to Wil Wheaton's Celebrity Blog (Wesley Crusher from Star Trek) which proves my eternal geekiness. I scrapbook and journal just enough to feel like I am documenting my daughters life and I am OBSESSED with making sticker charts to monitor my goal progress.

No comments: